Prestige Guitars Ltd. and Eric Bass of Shinedown, are proud to announce the launch of the Prestige Eric Bass Signature Bass. The Eric Bass Signature Bass has an offset, double cutaway solid Ash body, with a one piece bolt-on hard maple neck. The body features a flat top and back in order to increase the body mass, resulting in a massive sounding instrument, while catering to Eric’s aesthetic and ergonomic preferences. The neck features a thinner overall profile for faster action and increased ease of playability. Pickups and hardware include a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound single coil pickup, for aggressive attack with strong bottom end and increased mids to cut through any rock mix; Hipshot 4 string A-Style Bridge and Hipshot HB-7 Tuning Machines keep this bass in tune rock solid. The bass is available in three satin finish options: Transparent Red, Arctic White and Natural.
- Body: Solid Ash with Natural satin finish
- Neck: String Through One-piece Hard Maple
- Scale Length: 34”
- Fingerboard: 20 Fret, Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”
- Nut Width: 1.5”
- Neck Profile: Slim C-Shaped
- Fret Markers: Mother of Pearl thumbnail
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Single Coil
- Electronics: 1Vol. / 1 Tone
- Bridge: Hipshot 4 String A Style
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot HB7, 3 to 1 on Headstock
- Pots: 250k Alpha
- Hardware: All chrome on Satin Arctic White or All black on Satin Dark Trans Red
- Finish Option 1: Arctic White with Mother of Pearl pickguard and binding (top and back). Pau Ferro fingerboard.
- Finish Option 2: Dark Trans Red with black pickguard and binding (top and back). Pau Ferro fingerboard.
- Finish Option 3: Natural with black pickguard and binding (top and back). Maple fingerboard.
- Hardshell case included